Sunday, August 14, 2022

20220813: Setia Alam > GCE > Kundang > Puncak Alam > Kampung Bukit Kapar


Total Riders: 3 
Journey Covered: 80km

The supposed journey started with us meeting up at Jaya Grocer, Eco Ardence at 7.30am. By the time, the day was brightly lit by the sun. Seeing that, the first thing to struck me was it would be a BBQ ride again for the day. Again, this ride was proposed by me and I would need to make it happens. In actual fact, this is my first ride after 1.5 months, during the period which I'm really busy with lot of things to handle. Myself seriously not sure could make it happen or not. Kind of regret it to suggest this route.

From Eco Ardence we passing thru Shah Alam town and some tame hilly side. All good till we start to reaching GCE, which this is one of the first route that I've been when I started cycling. And for a person that didn't cycling for 45 days at least, this would be a great task to ask. The sun already started take a toll on me specifically, can feels the heat and sweating a lot.



By this time, 3 of us already splitted. We kept peddling as we know where would be the next stop for resting, even though we never discussed it beforehand. I've passing by the Elmina signboard and knew that it still quite a distance before reaching the 2nd toll and eventually to the pit stop. Just keep telling myself to peddling to the next stop. Till now, everything seems fine for me. Keep my pace and everything fine.



And peddling we keep doing till reaching the rest area. There wasn't anyone at the area by the time we reached there. We resting for a while, and not long after that there is a couple came by. Here we were discussing whether should we continue to Kundang for our breakfast. The verdict then came out, we still going as we still need to passing by the area anyway before making our way back.


After having enough rest, then we start peddling to Kundang for wan tan mee. Suddenly I felt my leg giving me hints that it's been over stretching. Sun just right in front of us. I was far behind both of them, and just telling myself to continue with the journey. The journey itself not far from the stop, just less than 10km away. 


Until Kundang, everything still fine. Having my breakfast and enjoying the morning iced coffee. Thinking of the ride back, I'm still start to wonder if I ever to make it back. Anyway, the time came when we need to start making our way back. From Kundang, we continue our way to Puncak Alam. By then, I was really left far behind. Keep telling myself that I could make it home, though it may takes longer time. At the same time, I told both riders I could make my way home and they doesn't need to wait for me, as it was very hot by then. Captain told me "Leave no one behind". 


The last stop was at Petronas Puncak Alam, next to UITM. Resting the pair of leg for a while before the last pursuit. There is a small hill in front, and this rest really does help. After the small climb and passing thru Meru, it can't follow them anymore. By then both my friends ways ahead, and I just continue whenever I could. By the time the ride finished, it's almost by noon then. I'm just making sure both of them also reached back to Eco Ardence by giving them a call. After reached home, I gave myself a can of Carlsberg.

GPX File: 20220813.gpx

No comments:

Post a Comment